[Snort-devel] requested clarification on xml

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...255...
Thu Feb 8 16:20:36 EST 2001

I just want to make sure of something:

I haven't seen anyone object to snort's using XML natively and just using
a translator to continue to support the existing format for people who
like it.  Does anyone have an objection to that course?  If so, what is
the objection?  If not, then I think that we have consensus that XML is
an option if the technology can be made to work.

--
Todd Lewis                                       tlewis at ...120...