[Snort-devel] RE: Wish List Ware? :)

Martin Roesch roesch at ...48...
Wed Feb 7 03:00:41 EST 2001

Ok, I set up a list for those of you who might be interested.  The stuff
is in no particular order, and please, no one should feel obligated to
pay any attention to the list.  I'm still willing to accept free beer at
conferences, etc. :)

The list is available under roesch at ...256...

   -Marty

Meij Ewout EC CH wrote:

> | From: Erek Adams <erek at ...105...>
> |
> | Anyway...  I'd like to 'suggest' (*prod*poke*prod*) that
> | Marty go and build
> | one.  Then if you ever feel like 'doing something' to try to
> | say "Thanks For
> | Snort!", you can....  And it would even be something that he
> | might want!
> |

> Way good idea! I for one, like to say thanks this way, Marty [et others who
> do a *great* job on snort, you know who you are...] try it!
>
> Cheers,
> Ewout

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...48...