[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-announce] Snort 1.8.1 released!

Grant Bayley gbayley at ...603...
Wed Aug 15 11:28:01 EDT 2001

Hello,

1.8.1 release is mirrored at:

	http://the.wiretapped.net/security/network-intrusion-detection/snort/snort-1.8.1-RELEASE.tar.gz

Everything else mirrored at:

	http://the.wiretapped.net/security/network-intrusion-detection/snort/
	ftp://ftp.wiretapped.net/pub/security/network-intrusion-detection/snort/

Wiretapped is located in Sydney, Australia.

(Martin: We'd do automatic mirroring of things like the releases &
downloads directory, but there's no index listings available to aim lftp
at...  Any chance of a "for mirror sites" hookup?  (We get rules and
build snapshots from sourceforge with wget as the URLs don't change over
time))

Grant

Grant Bayley                         gbayley at ...603...
-Admin @ AusMac Archive, Wiretapped.net, 2600 Australia
 www.ausmac.net   www.wiretapped.net   www.2600.org.au