[Snort-devel] Building Snort 1.8 on WinNT/2K

Michael Davis mike at ...27...
Sat Aug 11 02:32:42 EDT 2001

Geez. I am just replying to this now. I haven't seen this email till
now (Almost a month later!).

I am extremely busy working on a new product for 3com. Everyone is
working 12+hour days and basically living at the office.

Chris Reid has gracefully ported 1.8 and I hope to sometime look at
the code and make sure everything is happy (not that I don't trust
Chris' work I just don't want to get threatening emails about his
code not working =)

Sorry for the huge delay,
Michael Davis
Chief Technical Officer