[Snort-devel] libpcap.lib corrupt still?

Frank Knobbe FKnobbe at ...339...
Fri Aug 10 16:31:05 EDT 2001

Doh... figured out why the other libraries were corrupted, I wasn't
checking out with the Unix LF option.

Once I did, the other libraries link fine, but libpcap.lib is still
throwing a fit. I'm certain it's no longer a CVS issue (at least in
my case). Could someone please commit a clean copy?

Thanks,
Frank