[Snort-devel] libpcap.lib corrupt still?

Frank Knobbe FKnobbe at ...339...
Fri Aug 10 13:56:59 EDT 2001

I have the same problem with libpcap.lib, libnetnt.lib, and
mysqlclient.lib, freshly picked from CVS just now. I have to use the
version from the 1.7-Win32 distribution to compile. (packet.lib is
working, but probably is pulled from my default lib directory, not
from CVS).

Regards,
Frank