[Snort-devel] sp_session.c patch

Joe McAlerney joey at ...60...
Tue Aug 7 11:44:55 EDT 2001

Makes sense to me.  I just followed what has been already done.  It's
was changed to a '_' for WIN32.  Of course, changing this for all
platforms will not make any of the existing log file parsers very happy.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...63...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |

-Joe M.