[Snort-devel] a note on code cleanliness

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...255...
Sat Apr 28 00:44:23 EDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Todd Lewis wrote:

> I don't know if any of the other developers have ever noticed, but any
> code that I submit for public consumption is first compiled with full
> warnings enabled and the ansi and pedantic flags to gcc, like this:

Uhh, one point of this message was not that I'm any great coder or
anything, but just that I personally find it almost impossible to
debug code unless it's clean.  Many people can; those people are better
programmers than I am.

Just so no one thinks I'm more of an ass than I actually am...

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis at ...255...