[Snort-devel] spp_telnet_negotiation module information request.

Chris Green cmg at ...81...
Fri Apr 27 08:40:21 EDT 2001

look at ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc854.txt  page 13 for a
description of how it works.

--
Chris Green <cmg at ...81...>
You now have 14 minutes to reach minimum safe distance.