[Snort-devel] spp_telnet_negotiation module information request.

Bill Gercken bgercken at ...351...
Thu Apr 26 23:41:06 EDT 2001

Hello,

Can someone please point me to a description of telnet/ftp negotiation
strings, there content and what is normal? (Is it somewhere in Richard
Stevens's books?) I have captured some ftp control session data, which is
making the spp_telnet_negotiation module hang and need to understand what is
normal for this data in order to trouble shoot it.

Thanks.
-bill

--
William C. Gercken                          Email:
bgercken at ...351...