[Snort-devel] Snort 1.8 status update

Martin Roesch roesch at ...48...
Fri Apr 20 19:26:05 EDT 2001

Go for it, I'd like to see it available if we can get it integrated and
working (and tested reasonably) by next Friday.  I have a self-imposed
deadline of next Friday to release 1.8, the slides that I'm presenting
at the SANS regional conference in New Hampshire on the 30th say "1.8"
all over them... :)

    -Marty

Todd Lewis wrote:

> Would paengine integration be doable for 1.8, since it's a major release?
> I could do the work if there is time; I'd need a few days, but this
> weekend could count if I get word soon.
>
> --
> Todd Lewis
> tlewis at ...255...