[Snort-devel] TODO for Snort

Bart van Kuik bart at ...377...
Tue Apr 17 02:28:31 EDT 2001

I was wondering what Snort needs right now because I might have some free time (two months) to play around with the code. So I tried to think of some thinks in general:

- A way to export alerts using the libidmef library (this is the implementation of the IETF's drafts for an inter-IDS library (I think))
- A graphical user interface monitor for some popular platforms
- An easy installation

Also, I checked out the CVS-tree but I figured that may show what is worked on but not what work is *really* needed :)

tia

bart

--
Check http://www.vankuik.nl/~bart/ for GPG public key