[Snort-devel] bug report snort-1.7: snort dies under RH7

dave w capella dave.capella at ...365...
Sat Apr 7 00:17:04 EDT 2001

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Martin Roesch wrote:

>We must have fixed it then... :)
>
>   -Marty

think so! still testing, but looks good.
i just sent off my 'solution'.

thanx again,
...dave

--
dave w capella            |  http://capella.ithaca.ny.us/
Systems Administrator     |  mailto:dave.capella at ...365...