[Snort-devel] bug report snort-1.7: snort dies under RH7

dave w capella dave.capella at ...365...
Wed Apr 4 06:25:01 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Martin Roesch wrote:

>Could you please run a backtrace on the core file (as detailed in the
>BUGS file) and send us the results, we'll get better results faster if
>you do.
>
>     -Marty

hm... neither locate nor find  show any core files.
unless i missed something in the doc's?
unfortunately, when run w/o -D, it doesn't seem to die, either.

cheers,
...dave
--
dave w capella            |  http://capella.ithaca.ny.us/
Systems Administrator     |  mailto:dave.capella at ...365...