[Snort-devel] good news/bad news

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...255...
Tue Apr 3 17:20:32 EDT 2001

The good news is that rain has precluded today's Braves' home season
opener, allowing be even more time to work on my new rule system proposal.
Even better news is that I am happy with how this proposal is shaping up.

The bad news is that I'm not done yet, and this proposal is already
_huge_.  I am continuing to work, but I have an engagement to which to
attend this evening, and so it will probably be tomorrow before I have
a completed draft suitable for review.

Sorry for the delay; I hope it's worth it.  If anyone wants to dispell
any fears of vaporware and is willing to read through a partial draft,
I would really appreciate feedback now.

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis at ...255...