[Snort-devel] Minor log tweak/patch.

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...255...
Tue Apr 3 15:13:26 EDT 2001

Ahh, calling my bluff, eh?  8^)  I don't actually know what formats
people would like or how to implement it; I was just spouting off.
Asking in snort-users would probably get you lots of requests.  As for
an implementation strategy, like I said, I've never been able to figure
out the v*printf family, so, uhh, good luck and stuff.

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis at ...255...