[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] I'm back

Bill Marquette wlmarque at ...10...
Mon Apr 2 14:25:44 EDT 2001

Awww, you weren't that drunk, you could still walk!  ;-P

--Bill

From: Martin Roesch <roesch at ...48...> on 04/02/2001 11:57 AM

To:   snort-users <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
      snort-dev <snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc:
Client:
Subject:  [Snort-users] I'm back

After an exhausting 5 days of hard core geekery by day and hard drinking
by night, I have returned from CanSecWest.  After getting some semblance
of a night's sleep last night, I'm ready to start digging into the 300+
Snort-related emails that everyone has sent since last Tuesday, it looks
like I have some interesting threads to dive in on...

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...48...