[Snort-devel] DTD's for public scrutiny...

Jed Pickel jed at ...7...
Tue Sep 12 01:42:36 EDT 2000

> Speaking of DTD's for public scrutiny...
>
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 21:30:43 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Oops, I just released those web pages today and apparently I did not
have permissions to that directory. Thanks for pointing that out. I
will fix this first thing in the morning.

> But what I did see at the AIRCERT site looks pretty
> cool, and very timely. Well, I guess I don't have any
> more viable excuses left on not having a webserver with
> PHP somewhere...   But I guess I had better write a
> rule for $Foo... :-)

Cool. Let us know how it goes! :)

Speaking of AIRCERT, we will shortly be looking for people to
participate in the prototype. I will fire a message off to this list
at that time. I think with your help we can work together to make
some incredible things happen.

Incidently, if you have no idea what AIRCERT is all about there is
more info available at http://www.cert.org/kb/aircert.

Regards,

* Jed