[Snort-devel] DTD's for public scrutiny...

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...40...
Tue Sep 12 00:31:08 EDT 2000

So I'm getting all caught up in this XML cult...

(I've started storing all my capture files in text format too,
to similarly reduce efficiency across the board in exchange
for a readable format.... Just kiddin... :-) I just have
a customer that is very "religious" about it and I like
keep sharp so I can tease them.)

Speaking of DTD's for public scrutiny...

$ wget http://www.cert.org/DTD/snml-1.0.dtd
--21:30:40--  http://www.cert.org:80/DTD/snml-1.0.dtd
           => `snml-1.0.dtd'
Connecting to www.cert.org:80... connected!
21:30:43 ERROR 404: Not Found.

But what I did see at the AIRCERT site looks pretty
cool, and very timely. Well, I guess I don't have any
more viable excuses left on not having a webserver with
PHP somewhere...   But I guess I had better write a
rule for $Foo... :-)

cheers,
--dr

--
dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
pgp fingerprint: 18C7 E37C 2F94 E251 F18E  B7DC 2B71 A73E D2E8 A56D