[Snort-devel] snprintf: grrr....

Martin Roesch roesch at ...48...
Tue Oct 31 21:39:36 EST 2000

This wasn't happening the other day, and now I can't get the fargin'
thing to compile:

snprintf.c:234: `sys_nerr' undeclared (first use in this function)
snprintf.c:234: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
snprintf.c:234: for each function it appears in.)
snprintf.c:240: `sys_errlist' undeclared (first use in this function)

Here's the declaration in snprintf.c:

# if !HAVE_STRERROR && !defined(ERRLIST_PREDEFINED)
        extern char *sys_errlist[];
        extern int sys_nerr;
# endif

Ok, so I went looking for these two vars in *.h in both /usr/include and
the sendmail directory (from whence the snprintf code came), so I'm at a
bit of a loss.  Any thoughts, I've been staring at this for too long, I
can't see it...

    -Marty
--
Martin Roesch