[Snort-devel] results of the SANS snort bof

Evan Carter ksosez at ...97...
Thu Oct 26 13:43:21 EDT 2000

At 11:56 PM 10/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
>FYI.. There was lots of snortage at the SANS security conference last
>week. I took some notes during the snort BOF. Below is a consolidated
>list of what some snorters thought would be some good features for
>snort version 2.0. No doubt I did not catch all the good ideas in
>these notes. Anyone else that was there feel free to fill in the gaps.

         Don't forget the GUI interface people wanted :) I am going to try
and work on that if anyone has ideas or comments about what they want in it.

                 Evan Carter
                 President/CEO
                 Setec Security Technologies Inc.