[Snort-devel] Re: [snort-cvs] CVS: snort rules.c,1.10,1.11

Martin Roesch roesch at ...48...
Tue Oct 24 22:59:27 EDT 2000

Ok, I got past that one (set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, that sucked), but now
Solaris make can't find @SHELL@ in the environment and craps out due to it.
Gmake is porked too.  Observe:

gmake
gmake: @SHELL@: Command not found
gmake: *** [config.h.in] Error 127

This is kind of new behavior, I've never seen this happen before...

     -Marty

Chris Green wrote:

> The only way I know of is adding it to the system wide
> $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>
> Theres one other one for libraries runtime path to be compiled in but
> I can't recall at the moment.
>
> Martin Roesch <roesch at ...48...> writes:
>
> > Oops, it's just missing on Tru64.  I've got other problems on Solaris (anybody
> > out there know how to do the equivalent of an ldconfig(8) on Solaris?)
> >

> --
> Chris Green <cmg at ...81...>
> This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...48...
http://www.snort.org