[Snort-devel] Major problems with snprintf...

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Sat Oct 14 07:19:18 EDT 2000

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 02:12:17AM -0400, Martin Roesch wrote:
> Good idea.  I think we're missing a header file someplace.  Fyodor (Y.), did
> you lift the snprintf code from Apache?  Was there a header file?

Actaully the piece was taken from sendmail source (and I think I have noted that in comments :-))), I tested the code on solaris/gcc and it compiled fine, I will ytry to  test it on solaris/cc as sson as I have time (I am not in BKK on the moment).. sorry for the mess :-)