[Snort-devel] Major problems with snprintf...

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...40...
Thu Oct 12 18:40:14 EDT 2000

Can we maybe wrapper our sprintf with some ifdefs
that calls the native function on that platform?
The 64bit fun is just beginning...

--dr

--
Dragos Ruiu <dr at ...9...>   dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
gpg/pgp key on file at wwwkeys.pgp.net