[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] --enable-smbalerts won't compile (fwd)

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Sat Oct 7 02:12:57 EDT 2000

~ :I just made a 'struct snort_timeval' in plugbase.h the other day and I'm
~ :planning on moving everything that uses the 'timeval' struct over to it.

Oh.. come on, not another datastructure please :-). What I would suggest
is staying with timeval structure as much as we can and have a few
`try_compile' rules in configure which would probe others if timeval
doesn't work. As far as I know there's only single deviation (on
redhat) with it, so I believe we could live with it.