[Snort-devel] Re: [snort-cvs] [Fwd: CVS tree release]

Martin Roesch roesch at ...48...
Mon Oct 2 13:42:39 EDT 2000

I'd release to the CVS version, that's the one we're working on getting
released currently.  If all goes well, we'll probably be making a 1.7 release
pretty soon (Real Soon Now).... :)

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch