[Snort-devel] RE: [Snort-users] beta 6 reports...

Jed Pickel jed at ...7...
Thu Nov 30 16:30:23 EST 2000

> I am actually unsure which distribution the second case (elif) applies
> to, my openssl source has all the includes moved to openssl dir.
> if there's a real problem with that, we could also #ifdef includes
> and and would use #include <blah.h> referencies only if location of includes
> with prefix fails.

I wrote that check for openssl. At the time it did not make sense to
me why people seem to always use the "#include <openssl/blah.h>"
syntaxt. So we switched the xml plugin to use strait "#include
<blah.h>" syntaxt and the configure script generated the correct -I
for the Makefile. We soon found that some of the openssl includes have
namespace conflicts on solaris so it was switched back. Anyway, the
checks after the (elif) are not necessary so I will wipe them out and
commit shortly.

Any useage of ssl includes will just have to be sure to use the
<openssl/blah.h> style from now on.

* Jed