[Snort-devel] a problem

Michael Davis mike at ...27...
Tue Nov 28 13:39:55 EST 2000

Well slap me silly and call me Charles. I did mess up with the define for bcopy
(MS has no bcopy), however, through a quark of nature the problem never creeps
up because m_string.h undefines bcopy and redefines bcopy correctly if
HAVE_BCMP is NOT defined. Well it is NOT defined.

Furthermore, UNIX sockets are not supported in the win32 port.

My incorrect define of bcopy will be fixed in the next release which also
contains the abilty to do remote syslog logging.

Sorry,
Michael Davis