[Snort-devel] snort multiple network support

Martin Roesch roesch at ...48...
Thu Nov 23 00:32:32 EST 2000

Todd,
     I really appreciate that you did this and contributed the code back to
the project, but it looks like we implemented the exact same thing. :-/  It's
interesting that people have been asking for this feature for about a year
now, and not 24 hours after I finally commit the code I get a contribution to
do the exact same thing. :)  The internet works in mysterious ways.
     I'll take a look at your code and see if there's anything in there that I
missed and if so, I'll make appropriate patches.

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...48...