[Snort-devel] snort multiple network support

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...120...
Sat Nov 18 14:36:32 EST 2000

I've not seen the CVS code; I have no idea what's in there.  I can
check on Monday, but if someone wants to compare before then, then
that's cool.

--
Todd Lewis                                       tlewis at ...120...