[Snort-devel] ssldump...

Jed Pickel jed at ...7...
Mon Nov 13 18:16:01 EST 2000

> There was an idea floating around regarding snort plugin to 'dump' ssl traffic
> if secret keys are available, today my co-worker pushed me a url to
> ssldump which appeared on freshmeat.net, quite interesting creature on the same
> topic, any comments? :)

Funny. I just noticed the same thing today on packetstorm. This could
__kick ass__ as a preprocessor/detection plugin! There is a custom
(non-gpl) license included with the distro. We ought to get in touch
with Eric Rescorla (the author) and see if he is up for incorporating
this functionality in Snort.

* Jed