[Snort-devel] Re: R: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Fwd: kyxtech: freebsd outsniffed by winte ndo !!?!?

opentrax at ...156... opentrax at ...156...
Sat Dec 16 17:29:31 EST 2000

On 12 Dec, Fulvio Risso wrote:
> I do not agree with you.
> Partially supported by Ms Research means that we got:
> - software
> - 1 Dell workstation
>
> That's it.
> I *strongly* suggest to ask someone before opening your mouth.

Your tone strongly suggest your research is less than
objective. Given that questioning technical ability
is something I'll leave to someone else. It's not
in my interest, nor is it benificial to continue
discussion with yourself when you readily admit to being
open to financial influences.

I'll leave it at that and wish you well in life.

				best regards,
				Jessem.