[Snort-devel] snort bugs: lining up..

Christopher Cramer cec at ...56...
Wed Dec 13 12:46:08 EST 2000

Erich,

Actually, I've been gearing up to work on it.  It's finals week around
here and I'm teaching 2 courses this semester, so I haven't had much snort
time.

Is the current situation still the same?  spp_tcp_stream.c doesn't crash
snort, but does generate warnings regarding too much data in the buffers?

Thanks,
Chris