[Snort-devel] snort bugs: lining up..

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Mon Dec 11 01:14:11 EST 2000

Hello people,
 Just to line-up all the problems/bugs with we have in 1.7 beta, are there any other unresolved issues/problems
 with snort-current except following items:

 *) flexresp build problems on OpenBSD
 *) problem with libpcap on hpux (will have a look but don't promice fix. :-))

 anything else is missing?  There were numerous coredump reports recently we
 tried to fix most of them and some appeared to be related to already fixed
 bugs and stuff, so I am abit confused. :)

thanks
-Fyodor

--
http://www.notlsd.net