[Snort-devel] autoconf

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Tue Dec 5 17:07:52 EST 2000

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 01:55:31PM -0800, Joe McAlerney wrote:
> I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.  What you said works for the
> Linux boxes I have used, but unless my copy of OpenBSD 2.6 is different
> for some reason, autoconf does not come installed on the system.  I just

heh.. can feel a linux user here :), no, it doesn't come installed on OpenBSD
nor on FreeBSD system (and in fact very a few tools except for base system
come). You will either have to install it from packages using pkg_add(1) or
ports(7), which are /usr/ports/devel/autoconf (automake/autoheader) usually.

--
http://www.notlsd.net