[Snort-devel] autoconf

Joe McAlerney joey at ...63...
Tue Dec 5 16:55:31 EST 2000

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.  What you said works for the
Linux boxes I have used, but unless my copy of OpenBSD 2.6 is different
for some reason, autoconf does not come installed on the system.  I just
wanted to know if I would have to document that "OpenBSD users will have
to download autoconf, or <insert some other way to generate the
configure file here>."

I was assuming that this was an issue that may have came up in the past
with people who had to modify the configure.in file, but if it is indeed
restricted to the machine I am testing on, then that is fine.

Thanks again for the help,

-Joe M.

--
| Joe McAlerney, Silicon Defense |